Brian Collins&Ash scoob

B4 soon

Petrolheads
Think everyone here should hear about this. I was at the Galway summer stages yesterday and some non-educated delinquent (N.E.D.)seems to have tried to rob one of my side repeaters-it was hanging out of the wing with its clip broken when i went back to the car after stage 5. About a half an hour later I met Brian and Ash at service and told them about it. Ash happened to have bought a crystal set for her blobeye but the werent suitable so I offered to buy them and we all pulled up to her car to get them.They fitted spot on to my car but when I tried to pay they wouldnt take a penny-its people like this that makes any club and I just wanted their generosity to be recognised. And I didnt mean to take the screwdriver guys-Ill have it in the car for next time i see ye. So to Brian and Ash-have a free breakdown callout on me.And finally-to both of your cars-two very well kept imprezas-and Brian-sounds like it should be on the stages-not the road!

Fair play Brian and Ash! :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

As for the cnut that took the repeater!! Why even bother. :ponder2: :angry1:

Fair play to yis dude, very sound of yis.

Same happened to me a while ago, same idea except with B4Heaven, was missing one for the heat wave show and dave kindly donated 2 clear lenses for me.

Really appreciate the people in this club, if only I could do something to repay the favours.

Thanks all

Very Nice gesture alright, it's stuff like this which made stay part of this club for the last 5 years :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

its nice to be nice....only met them lately myself....top people :thumbsup: :lol: ps. il be up 2mor eve...chat then :icon_grin: oh 1 sugar :lol:

Back