EoinF Webmaster Staff member ISDC Club Member Sep 29, 2026 #1 Hi, Anyone have any push down bumper clips that would suit a legacy bumper? Have none, not sure what's holding it up. Will buy you a beer or three on Saturday night if going to Sligo, or cash. Thanks, Eoin
Hi, Anyone have any push down bumper clips that would suit a legacy bumper? Have none, not sure what's holding it up. Will buy you a beer or three on Saturday night if going to Sligo, or cash. Thanks, Eoin
JOHNNY T Well-known member ISDC Club Member Sep 29, 2026 #2 Ive a tray of temu clips at home ill stick up a picture when I get home
JOHNNY T Well-known member ISDC Club Member Sep 29, 2026 #3 I should have a few genuine subaru ones aswell I think
OP OP EoinF Webmaster Staff member ISDC Club Member Sep 29, 2026 #4 Ideally would require 5. I owe you a pint or two anyways Johnny for the brake stuff, a few more pints won't hurt. Last edited: Sep 29, 2026
Ideally would require 5. I owe you a pint or two anyways Johnny for the brake stuff, a few more pints won't hurt.
JOHNNY T Well-known member ISDC Club Member Sep 29, 2026 #5 I'll bring these with me on Saturday Last edited: Sep 29, 2026
Scoobycon Committe Members Staff member ISDC Club Member Sep 29, 2026 #7 I might have a packet of clips around some place aswell Eoin