Cheap flights to the algarve ??? ANY IDEAS OR SITES....

swerv555

Petrolheads
Goin to faro, potugal for two weeks have a villa for free , just wondering anyone know a site for cheap return flights ( not ryanair) :wall: , f!"kin hate flyin as it is :oops: dont need any wings fallin off or worse :pray: .

thanks in advance , any ideas :ponder:

Agree with Dave here, Ryanair actually have the most modern fleet of most of the Worlds airlines, they decided that having planes that don't break down from old age save them more in the long run!

Very few options really, Aer Lingus fly to Faro too.
If its the cost thats the problem try Ryanair to Seville (might be cheaper :dunno:) and Seville is less than 2 hours from Faro.

Agree with the lads also. Ryanair planes are the most modern fleet of any airline. Also they have more legroom than Aer Finglas. If you can put up with the shitty attitude to customers then go with them. I doubt you will get any bargains at this late a stage, especially with the crap summer we have had herer so far.

dump ur car at belfast airport and fly with the equivelent cheap airline from there to faro....
have been doing that myself last few years and it works great....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=8149.msg97566#msg97566 date=1215269317]
Afghan Airlines do cheap flights this time of year
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:
only oneway fares though......

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=8149.msg97566#msg97566 date=1215269317]
Afghan Airlines do cheap flights this time of year
[/quote]

LMAO , nice one norris but since it already takes about 15 valium and the equivilent in pints to get me on a flight to london , think i ll pass .

Back