Classic, Rear Wiper Delete

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys, just wondering does anyone know where to pick up a rear wiper delete kit for a classic Impreza?

Tried online and they only seem to do newage. Any help would be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, just wondering does anyone know where to pick up a rear wiper delete kit for a classic Impreza?

Tried online and they only seem to do newage. Any help would be much appreciated

What's in the kit?
Would it not just be a rubber grommet for the window?
Remove old wiper measure hole diameter and order rubber grommet online

No, the rubber grommet is what I?m using and it looks desperate I?m looking for an actual delete kit like you get for Honda?s and Evo?s.

It?s a plastic piece that fits the hole perfectly, with a coating on it so that it doesn?t stand out from the glass and then a seal and water tight connector that screws on from the inside.

Other option fit standard rear screen.
Why did you remove? I prefer the back wiper
If you've windscreen cover on insurance hit it a belt of a hammer ��

Ah no, I?ll stick with the grommet if I have to.

I just prefer the look of all cars without the rear wiper arm.
The motor and arm is there for whenever I?m selling it, incase the customer wants it

Careful now.......

See quote from original subaru literature

"The reason the type r's have a rear wiper is so you can see the likes of the version 2 behind you, and for the same reason that's why a version 2 doesn't have one."

See quote from original subaru literature

"The reason the type r's have a rear wiper is so you can see the likes of the version 2 behind you, and for the same reason that's why a version 2 doesn't have one."

Quite the Subaru historian aren't you, I must pick up a copy of that off you.
Well one of the original designers of the GC chassis said the 2 door was originally designed for secretarys and women so enjoy your girls car..........;p

Back