Coilovers

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Any coilovers out there for sale let me know thinking to go down this route and any opinions greatly appreciated as usual ????, must be widetrack fitment 5x114.3 ????

I have Meister R Zeta. I've played around with a few settings and have found a nice spot between hard and soft. I think you may need a harder setting for your tyre scrubbing issue. I think Hassen runs the same ones, he can give more insight as he has a fast road setup.

As Sherrif was saying, I have the Meister Zeta as well, 2.5 years now and for our roads, imho it's a good option without breaking the bank. I have a fast road set up and gonna be tweaking it a bit more next.

If it's scrubbing with the current tyres, maybe consider rear camber bolts as well if you haven't done so already. The Meisters come with front camber plates which will help tuck in the wheels a bit more. The rears are fixed and the rear camber bolt can help with that. If all fails after installing coils then you might need to look into rolling the arches.

Pm me if you have more questions. I'm based in Dublin if you want to have a look at the setup. Also, it would be a good idea to get a roll centre kit (Superpro or Whiteline) if installing coils as I only have learnt by experience how much of a difference it does make.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Personally I wouldn?t fit coilovers to fix a scrubbing issue , change the ride height back to standard or a slightly higher spring or as mentioned a bit of negative camber

is it on the rear where is scrubbing? did you try to trim the inner arch before you go spending money on coils?

is it on the rear where is scrubbing? did you try to trim the inner arch before you go spending money on coils?
Yea cheers polished it all back, have it in my blog in members section and only rubbing very slightly on passenger rear over a bad bump or high speed right bend, thinking coilovers as I will need shocks anyway in the future, mite have a set sourced of club member here so I will post in my blog later in year as I plan to underseal next time off road and will do all this work together ????

Back