courier collection uk to ireland

stel94

Petrolheads
looking for a back box to be collected from uk who would u recommend and anyone know the price ?? i rang DHL they quoted me 89 euro :icon_grin:

How would a back box stand up to UK shipping would it need to be well packed, just curious as I'm lookin myself. Let us know how ya get on. Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[quote author=blacktar link=topic=41885.msg479355#msg479355 date=1401815540]
How would a back box stand up to UK shipping would it need to be well packed, just curious as I'm lookin myself. Let us know how ya get on. Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

have had a few exhausts systems delivered from uk over the years, never any issues, they just have to be properly packaged which any reputable company do anyway- scoobyparts sent me exhaust system before wit other parts for 20 sterling using dhl as courier

if was new, i'd say would be sound but second hand could be a different story

[quote author=blacktar link=topic=41885.msg479364#msg479364 date=1401822139]
if was new, i'd say would be sound but second hand could be a different story
[/quote]

true, i presumed was new exhaust,

used but less than a week old the seller thinks it to quite its a ninja 2 back box dhl would be cheaper for a company as they do loads of business im gonna use paisley freight in the uk cheapest at 35 euro

[quote author=stel94 link=topic=41885.msg479369#msg479369 date=1401823446]
used but less than a week old the seller thinks it to quite its a ninja 2 back box dhl would be cheaper for a company as they do loads of business im gonna use paisley freight in the uk cheapest at 35 euro
[/quote]

good price stel, enjoy d new rumble

@carlo cheers for pm ill try them the company i was gonna use has doubled there price 35 euro was an est

I used paisley freight before, 4x18'' wheels for 70E. Sent on Monday delivered on Wednesday

Back