CRUMLIN CHILDERNS HOSPITAL APPEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wayne

Sunday Drivers
hi guys,im here askin for all ur help,i do alot of charity work throughout the year for different tings,but this x-mass i wana bring santa to all the terminaly ill kids in crumlin childrens hospital,wat im lookin for is donations of kids toys witch must be new due to the possible cause of infections,the kids in the hospital are from 3months to 15 years old both boy and girl,all donations must be in by 15th december as were lookin to bring santa in on the 20/21th december,there is over 200 treminaly il kids in the hospital and will not be at home on x-mass morning opening there toys with there famiy,instead there in hospital fightng for there life,so please please guys if u can please donate a toy no matter how big or small it may be as every little will help in this appeal,for more info please contact me on 087 8482844 and ill arange to meat up and collect the toys or i can give u my address if u wish to persionaly drop the toys off...again i wana say thanks for all and any support u have givin..

thanks very much hammie,its a huge task ive set myself but for such a good cause,it will be worth it in the end to see the kids face light up when santa walks into the ward to see them.

My daughter has had a couple of ops up there (she was born with a blocked kidney) so ill def see what i can do :thumbsup:

thanks PAUL555RA,hope she is doin ok now..there is a great team of nurses and doctors up there that do there very best.

Yeah she has the all clear now weve to go back up in a few months but the kidney is draining they do a great job when they know who she is we had problems for months as they kept losing her file

thanks 4 all d support guys and thanks for dropin that gift up 2d house eric,much apreciated..

thanks very much guys,all d help and support is great,thanks for all thoose who donated gifts to the appeal...much pareciated.

Wayne il give you a shout the end of the month my daughter had meningitis when she was 4 and they saved her life so would like to donate something
my mam and dad had a karaoke night back then and raised 2000 spent it all on toys a few PS2 & TVs for the wards and i tell you to see the smiles on the kids faces is unreal
fair play to you il be in touch :thumbsup:

Billy

There was me thinking I was great doing Movember! Haha

A massive amount of respect to you for doing what you are doing man. It's not an easy task but you are so right - seeing the faces of those children will be epic!

Best of luck with it :thumbsup:

:icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

hi scoobyturbo ,glad to her your daughter is ok,there a great bunch of people in the hospital and they do tremindis work for the kids,and i just wana try give sumting back and give the kids a little lift as they have bigger problems than us,ye i have set myself an epic task but all the hard work will be worth it,to see a seriously ill child smile is absoutly pricless..so thanks very much guys 4all ur help and support,honestly i cannot thank you all enough for all ur help and support with this appeal.

I have another toy there I'll drop it up today sometime. Fingers crossed you get something for everyone. :thumbsup:

lads im just gona pick up a toy for a boy and a toy for a girl hannah montana and ben ten probably
hope thats enough

Back