CRUMLIN CHILDERNS HOSPITAL APPEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats geat guys,ye im in dublin...finglas west,all im lookin for guys is a toy for a boy or girl aged between 3months to 15years,could even be a music cd or wat ever people can afford as every little helps,thanks again eric for the other toy mate,realy apreciate it guys,the help and support is great..if you need any more info on the apeal or were i live just txt me on my phone number and ill get back to u...087 8482844..

Great stuff, i will sort something out aswell... not much more i can do other that buy a toy or 2.. but if there as enough interest and it made things handier, i dont mind being a collection point for people who are down South of country, im in Wexford.

it prob would get more attention but wasnt sure were to post it so i did it here,thanks mark...ye kenc that would be great,if it was easier for people down that way to drop off to u,my folks have a house in courtown,so i could pop down if u had sum stuff and collect it off u..just let me know if people drop off to u,it mite be easier for sum people to do that...again thanks 4 all the help guys,realy shows how much people care and the lenghts they will go too to help kids.. :thumbsup:

less than 2weeks till closing date for the toys,and wat a tremendous amount of support from every1,thanks very much to all the members and staff at ISDC for all the support u have givin me in this appeal... :thumbsup:

Hello Lads & Ladies,

I have been speaking to Wayne over the last couple of weeks with regards to this Appeal :thumbsup:

As above he has carried out Work for Various Charities over the last number of years :thumbsup:

This year he has taken on a very big task.......

Being Santy Clause for Crumlin Children's Hospital :subaru:

A lot of members here may have been there for treatment when they were young.

I know I was there at least two times, when I was younger.

Being from a Family of Nine Children, We knew the wards fairly well :doh:

At all times I taught the Hospital Staff were trying their best & the care was second to none :subaru:

For all of us who are parents now, I hope that your child receives both the care & attention that we received :thumbsup:

Nobody likes to see a child Ill in Hospital, let alone for Christmas :wall:

With this in Mind, I would Appeal for All Club Members to donate to this Appeal if they can :thumbsup:

As Wayne has Said Above, It would be great to get all donations in by the 15Th :subaru:

He will be doing Santy on the 20Th :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

thanks very much 4 that post michael and a very BIG THANK YOU to all the members wo have donated and showed there suport in this appeal,i will be sure to tell the staff at the hospital to say a big huge thank you to all the members here at ISDC for there help and support.. :thumbsup:

Only seen this now.

Will drop something over to you before the 15th.

Any posters or can anyone do something up and i can collect and stick up in work.Might get a few bits and pieces.

:smokin:

thanks very much carlo,i dont have any posters done up for it,sorry im just doin it by word of mouth mate wit friends and family alike...but thanks for ur help mate,realy apreciate it... :thumbsup:

the final 2 days left 4this appeal guys,great responce from lots of people and members alike so lets keep it goin for the final 2DAYS!! ,just wana say thanks so much 4all ur help and support,all ur help and support realy makes all this hard work organising tings worth all the stress and strain,putin a smile on a realy sick childs face is absolutly pricelss and i realy cant thank all you guys enough for all ur genarosity in this...

I JUST WANT TO SAY A HUGE HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO ALL YOU GUYS 4ALL UR SUPPORT WITH THE CRUMLIN HOSPITAL APPEAL,IT WENT GREAT AND ALL THE KIDS WERE OVER THE MOON WITH SANTA,GREAT TO MAKE ALL THE SICK KIDS SMILE AND MAKE THEM HAPPY,REALY OPENS UR EYES TO TINGS,WHEN U TINK U HAV PROBLEMS AND U SEE WAT THE KIDS ARE GOIN THROUGH U REALISE UR PROBLEMS ARE NOT SO BAD.

Hello Wayne,

I am glad to hear all went very well & the Children liked their gifts :thumbsup:

As discussed it was a very worth while cause :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

thanks very much guys,realy apreciate all d help u guys gave me,i have sum pics ill try put up,ill also try put them up on facebook under santa clause,thats me brothers account on facebook so ull se them up there aswell..thanks again guys.. :thumbsup:

Back