toyscrota 4 doors are better than 2 doors Sep 18, 2026 #3 Did I read somewhere that that was the last one or the last one Plum is involved in?
OP OP blacktar Club Chairman Staff member ISDC Club Member Sep 18, 2026 #4 Ya last one for plum, I'm sure someone else will try it, but don't think they'll have the same pull to get it together
Ya last one for plum, I'm sure someone else will try it, but don't think they'll have the same pull to get it together
toyscrota 4 doors are better than 2 doors Sep 23, 2026 #6 Definitely would have said there is a market / want for those type of events. Might be a bit too short there maybe, lads mightn't be too fussed taking out a yoke for a short run especially if long distance to get there in first place.
Definitely would have said there is a market / want for those type of events. Might be a bit too short there maybe, lads mightn't be too fussed taking out a yoke for a short run especially if long distance to get there in first place.