Dent man

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
so looks like someone felt the need to climb over my car over the weekend, leaving a fairly sizeable dent in the bonnet and one or two little dinks on the roof :angry1: I could do with getting them popped back out as they are fairly noticeable. Who is the best lad to do this?? I'm having no look with the car these days :sad:

think eric was enquireing about a group but if the 'dent man '

have a small dink in passenger door would like to get done also

Sorry to hear his Dan I'll see if I still have the number for Dent man.

I'll get back to you.

hey lad i know a man that will do it for you he took to realy bad dents out of my scooby saterday
one in the wing an one just over the windscreen tou wouldn know they were ever there now
plus he ain that dear

If put up a post there to gauge interest in the Dent man. I'll PM you his Number Dan if you need it done quicker.

what are the prices like lads, main dent is about the size of a tennis ball then 2 smaller coin sized dents

thanks for the PM Eric, no mad rush to get it done, would be handier maybe if there was a group of us getting dents done like before

He took about 4 of 5 dents out of my car Dan for about 80-90e. Can't remember exactly.

My dad has 1 dent done and price was 60e so majority of the cost is basic fee, number of tents to be removed don't add a huge cost.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=13251.msg163362#msg163362 date=1236003566]
He took about 4 of 5 dents out of my car Dan for about 80-90e. Can't remember exactly.

My dad has 1 dent done and price was 60e so majority of the cost is basic fee, number of tents to be removed don't add a huge cost.
[/quote]

80 or 90 euro per dent? so like 400-500 euro for a few dinks??

No Dan think he means all in. I think it gets dearer the more panels he has to go at. ie if you had 2 dents in one panel it would be handier to fix... where as one dent in each panel would be pain in the :mooner:

Could be wrong but i think thats the story...

Fcuk sake Dan you could replace the body panels at those prices :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry mate its for the whole job he charged me 80-90e :thumbsup:

He did all 4 doors on mine at the time and attempted fixing the roof (but couldnt unfortunately). All in, it cost me €100

silly me!

Ok ill start a list who wants some dinks fixed and we can get them all done at once maybe:

1. Altezza Dan (1 large dent on bonnet + a smaller 1 and 1 or 2 pinhole dents on drivers and front passengers doors)

I'd provisionally put Mark (B4rsk) in., he has a ding on the bonnet if i'm not mistaken and it wrecks his head, So mayb put mark down but he can confirm himself later. :thumbsup:

1. Altezza Dan (1 large dent on bonnet + a smaller 1 and 1 or 2 pinhole dents on drivers and front passengers doors
2 mac mac coin size pink, passenger door

I bet Gary (Scooby1wrx) will join in this list too, he has a few small dents that wreck his head. I'll give him a buzz and see.

How many names are we looking for? or is it the more the merrier?

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=13251.msg163417#msg163417 date=1236010066]
I bet Gary (Scooby1wrx) will join in this list too, he has a few small dents that wreck his head. I'll give him a buzz and see.

How many names are we looking for? or is it the more the merrier?
[/quote]

im not sure, i think i recall, he can do 5-6 cars a day depending on number of dents?

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=13251.msg163434#msg163434 date=1236012265]
Dagnut - big fcuking dent in my wallet
[/quote]

:lolpoint: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that feeling

i have an appointment this week for my dents to be sorted,
but i can put that on hold depending on how this works out,
a penny saved an all that, the guy ive been talking 2 is from
the north and also has a place in drogheda and actually has a
555 scooby he says he is used to working with alluminum can come
to your house also once there is a power point, i gatherd eric knows
a guy already but just taught id id sugest it, cause when i mentiond
scooby and allu he said he would come down himself rather
than 1 of his staff :thumbsup:

1. Altezza Dan (1 large dent on bonnet + a smaller 1 and 1 or 2 pinhole dents on drivers and front passengers doors
2 mac mac coin size pink, passenger door
3. Scooby1wrx door bonnet quater pannel about 5 in total, all small

Back