DETOMASO Charade

Well it must be profitible.?!I suppose depends on how you put a price on your time with doing all the dog work getting the car and the same getting nct, registration etc here when landed.

Well it must be profitible.?!I suppose depends on how you put a price on your time with doing all the dog work getting the car and the same getting nct, registration etc here when landed.
I wouldn't call it profitable and deffo not in terms of price per hour. I was more testing the process with these recent ones, I will import mostly my own cars for keeping and maybe the odd "Unique" one for flipping. The selling part is torture!

I wouldn't call it profitable and deffo not in terms of price per hour. I was more testing the process with these recent ones, I will import mostly my own cars for keeping and maybe the odd "Unique" one for flipping. The selling part is torture!
Yeah i find the whole process super interesting. I'm on my 3rd japanese import that have got others to do it for me. Twice with JDMauctionwatch and once with another. Would love to know the insides and out of the whole process.

Back