Does anyone not like their I phone??

2.2 not yet available dan.

HTC are still working on their sense overlay before making it available...looking forward to it though :icon_headbang:

probably another 3 months before HTC apply their froyo 2.2 to their ROM. I have it on my Nexus one and its sweet. :icon_headbang: there is ways you can manually apply the update but its messy and can brick your phone. better off waiting for the OTA update. or else ill swap you for my Nexus one!

A lot of great reading in this thread,
Thanx very much lads,
Dan

Hate my iPhone now. It's a 3G with os4 software update. It's so slow and freezes so much somedays it's faster to post a letter than send an email :comp26:

[quote author=greggy link=topic=25007.msg296084#msg296084 date=1279052902]
Hate my iPhone now. It's a 3G with os4 software update. It's so slow and freezes so much somedays it's faster to post a letter than send an email :comp26:
[/quote]

Restore in iTunes - resolves most of the issues ;)

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414

i have the i phone 3gs and i love it clear easy to use and with the new upgrade its clearer and they are good phones in saying that though i also have a palm pre and i love it keeps my updated on emails and facebook more often then the iphone i would recomend it :thumbsup:

[quote author=Codders link=topic=25007.msg296202#msg296202 date=1279117002]
[quote author=greggy link=topic=25007.msg296084#msg296084 date=1279052902]
[/quote]

Restore in iTunes - resolves most of the issues ;)

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414

[/quote]

just restored it there and it works a lot faster
thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

[quote author=Codders link=topic=25007.msg295902#msg295902 date=1278976648]
I use my first generation iPhone for almost 3 years now.. and couldn't live without it anymore! Altogether with MobileMe it keeps all my contacts, calendars and mails in sync with other 4 computers (macs and pc's). Don't have to worry about losing data anymore as they are always stored in the "cloud" and always up-to-date.

There are many good phones on the market, HTC is one of them.. but
The strength of the iPhone is in App Store and its over 200 thousands available applications.

There is a saying we use a lot.. ok iPhone doesn't have this feature.. "but there's an app for that" ;)

Again.. I can't be totally objective here.. as I work for Apple ;)
[/quote]

Good man Codders , keep us in a Job.

Back