Doing it Right Thread

I wouldn't be into them really...but buddy of mine had a 240bhp one, mk1 roadster with a td04.
I drove it home from sligo once.
Like a feckin go kart man, but I hate the look of them lol
Thats a major improvement lol

I always think of a meme I saw a few years back when I see one of them..
Fella got asked what he did over the weekend and said he went for a drive in his sports car, then was asked what sports car he has and he replied MX5 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'd say they're a fun car once you know em though, stuck to the road, and kick out when you want them to aswel. But fuckit like...as you said...hair dressers lol

Yamaha made 3 of these F40.zip called AMI in the 90s.
It was sold under their subsidiary called YM Mobilemates in a rather unusual way via a Japanese event ticket supplier in Tokyo that normally sells concert tickets called Ticket Pia.
Basically, it's a variant of the Daihatsu Opti fitted with a dummy mid-engine design body and a spoiler that is the same height as its rounded roof.
They initially planned to sell 600 units with a starting price of 2.15 million yen, but the more well-known Autozam AZ-1 or Suzuki Cappuccino cost only about 1.4 million yen at that time, so it failed unsurprisingly (you can't find this car on their website as well).1000012299.jpg1000012300.jpg

Back