Downpipe

ruaidhri555

Middle Lane Hogs
Lads, do any of ye know much about downpipes with a sports cat? Will these pass nct emissions test, bhp improvement etc? Just wondering are they an improvement really :dontknow:

yes the sports cat downpipes do pass the nct i dont know about bhp increase some people say they are a waste of money and dont increase bhp by much, would you not get decat downpipe there a way cheaper and better bhp increase :ponder2:

Reason i was asking Mark was that i had always taught it was a de-cat downpipe on car(i.e i knew it wasn't a standard downpipe and looked like a de-cat) but after having a better look and looking at pictures on web it looks like a sports cat on it! If it is one i'd throw the car through NCT as hassle of changing downpipe was for sake of few hours was putting me off!!

[quote author=ruaidhri555 link=topic=11788.msg141709#msg141709 date=1231352264]
Reason i was asking Mark was that i had always taught it was a de-cat downpipe on car(i.e i knew it wasn't a standard downpipe and looked like a de-cat) but after having a better look and looking at pictures on web it looks like a sports cat on it! If it is one i'd throw the car through NCT as hassle of changing downpipe was for sake of few hours was putting me off!!
[/quote]

okay ruaidhri thats fine you might aswell leave it on so, sorry i didnt know you had one already at least it will always pass the nct with sports cat downpipe :thumbsup:

i think dan has a sports cat downpipe on his forester he would know more

No cheers bro, should have said i reckoned i had one on already. Was the main reason i hadn't thrown it in for nct. Appreciate the help bud :thumbsup:

Back