Dublin Meet Photo Thread

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=6746.msg78236#msg78236 date=1208442402]
agghhhh thats it... :angry:

feck this living in america, i'm off home for proper scooby meets..!! :lol: :lol:

looks like a good turn out lads, wished i could have been there..!! :(

great pics..!!

slan

smurf...

:subaru:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: you're just gonna have to organise your own nite meets over there and post up the pics :D

some smashin buses there alrite, good turn out as usual, makes me ( sometimes :D ) want to live a bit closer to ye :lol:

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=6746.msg79250#msg79250 date=1208763215]
Ah raging i cudnt make it :angry: next time tho :pray: :pray:
[/quote]

Makes 2 of us mate goin mad i missed it ended up workin in my house until nearly 12 and then headed back to mammy's got back to the house on thurs to find somebody had tried to rob the place :angry:

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=6746.msg79373#msg79373 date=1208795009]
[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=6746.msg79250#msg79250 date=1208763215]
Ah raging i cudnt make it :angry: next time tho :pray: :pray:
[/quote]

Makes 2 of us mate goin mad i missed it ended up workin in my house until nearly 12 and then headed back to mammy's got back to the house on thurs to find somebody had tried to rob the place :angry:
[/quote]

get yourself a good alarm and set it up to ring your mobile.......if not stick a few decoy boxes up till youn can get one. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

get yourself a good alarm and set it up to ring your mobile.......if not stick a few decoy boxes up till youn can get one. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

i had the alarm wired up i just waitin 4 it to be powered up got done 1st thing last friday

Back