Dublin to Olly McCarron's this Saturday

Legacy555

New member
All,

I'm travelling from Dublin to Olly McCarron's in Irvinestown this Saturday (12/9/26) to get a few bits.
If anyone wants something brought back down I'm happy to do it - going as far as south Dublin - can be collected sat eve/sunday.
Up to you to buy the parts in time from Olly and have the payment done etc - I won't be hanging around.

William
 
All,

I'm travelling from Dublin to Olly McCarron's in Irvinestown this Saturday (12/9/26) to get a few bits.
If anyone wants something brought back down I'm happy to do it - going as far as south Dublin - can be collected sat eve/sunday.
Up to you to buy the parts in time from Olly and have the payment done etc - I won't be hanging around.

William
Great gesture dude, fair play 👌👌
 
All, back from Olly McCarron's.
I just wanted to say that he is a very easy guy to deal with and has alot of high spec bits on bobs.
He has 6 pot brakes setups, 400 bhp engines, BC coilovers etc.
He was quick finding all the small bits I was after and was happy to chat all things subaru.
Recommended.
 
Back
Top