Dublin win

brillant game on the edge of the seat the whole game but in the end sam is back were it belongs ......................................................UP THE DUBS...............................

Great game. Could have gone either way, glad it came home. :beerbang:

[quote author=stevo link=topic=31670.msg363677#msg363677 date=1316378432]
well done dublin :icon_cry:

why didnt cluxton go up and lift the sam maguire?
[/quote]

ye i saw that he ran straight down the tunnel ??

Well done Dubs, ye didn't give up! Sick as a parrott this morning though, 4 points up with 7 minutes to go and we basically threw it away! :icon_sad:

great end to the game from a lad that wouldnt really be a gaa head . With about 10-15 i fllicked over to see kerry start to pull away point by point . then the dubs " got the finger out " , "dropped a gear" and had a brilliant finish to the game . and thats the first time ive seen a goalie kick the winning point in a game ,never mind an all ireland final in injury time (no pressure like) .

so well done to the capitial , good to see different teams winning the ultimate prize !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The way an All-Ireland should finish-1 point between them. A great game, edge of he seat for the last few mins and I'm not from either county (Thank Fook :icon_lol:)
Well done Dublin great to see them win it! But a year of gloating from ye is going to be hard to stomach :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
Cheers
John

Great to see someone else winning it apart from Kerry. Like the Dubs us Mayo men have had some shocking days in Croke Park so it gives everyone hope when the mighty are toppled. Prob the end of the road for one of the greatest teams to have ever played the game. As for the match itself it was a very poor game of football. Shocking stuff from both sides but was enthralling all the same right up to the end. If Joe Mcquillan ever gets a game again after that display of refereeing then god help us all. Fair play all the same enjoy the celebrations but as John said it will be hard to listen to ye for the rest of the year.

Jumped on the bandwagon for the day and became a die-had Dubs supporter :653:

But i have to say, the ref was diabolical, we should've had at least 30 peno's, don't know how many times I saw Kerry handle the ball in their own box :icon_rolleyes: :icon_lol:

Its obvious why Dublin won. It took a Sligo woman to get them there. Her name is Caroline Currid and she's Dublin's sports psychologist. Her record speaks for itself: :multijump:

Tipperary Senior Hurling Squad – All Ireland Champions 2010
Tyrone Senior Football Squad – All Ireland Champions 2008,
Mayo Minor Football Squad – All Ireland Runners up 2009,
Dublin U-21 Football Squad – All-Ireland Champions 2010,
Dublin Senior Football Squad 2010 and 2011 - All-Ireland Champions 2011

http://www.nada.ie/team/consultants/caroline-currid/

Back