Fitted car cover

larSTI8

ISDC Club Member
Hi ,

Has anyone purchased or come across a fitted car cover, high quality specific for an impreza.

One of my cars spends time out doors and id like protect it.

Cheers

Ciaran

Enda on here has something from what I remember like a bubble yoke or something or air filled

Yeah I have a carcoon but its not for outdoors it would fall down with any wind.. i needed it because I stores the car in a damp/mouldy shed (hot machinery does be left in it and causes LOTS of dampness - car was getting recked + tonns of bird sh*t lol)

I did use a halfords cover when i lived in Dublin, but always was pain as car had to be clean before putting it on, and even still it awlays marked the car or left the paint dull from rubbing in the wind, even when I had a million straps holding the cover on :(

Demon Tweeks do outdoor car cocoons from 500. Don?t know what there like. I have 2 cars in garage ender Demon tweeks indoor covers and seem very good. Birmingham motor show in Nov would have few companies showing numerous types of outdoor and indoor covers. ]

Im heading over in Nov to Birmingham i will get info on the carcoons on display there as i will be looking at them myself!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Back