For All you Old Ravers....

Wow brings it all back, mad how a song can bring you right back there and still make the hair on the back of your neck stand on end.
Thanks for that :thumbsup:
Ill root out out some old ones any more???????
Get the wonks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats actually a new track keith...makes me fell old now that our youth is now retro!

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=29046.msg337555#msg337555 date=1297292753]
Deffo from an old track I'll try root it out
[/quote]

In your tape collection?
:lol:

Ha ha have loads of tapes from sides Mick Walsh pressure and the likes
Great days I'd go back tomorrow

[quote author=Pete link=topic=29046.msg337553#msg337553 date=1297292336]
Does it sample an old track ?
[/quote]

yeah the "sweet sensation" bit is deffo sampled

hi lads got last night of the ormond the other day off a friend on disc 200 min dj orbit ken o any 1 remember them

used to live in the Ormond...stopped going near the end...got a bit sh1t after the harp shut down..some great nights in there but

Ormond was 2 posh for us sides gravity all the way friday and saturday night then over the asylum to finish the night off,then the bus home at 8am Sunday morning back into work monday don't know how

What was that other one in the powerscourt grouch o's
Or something was in it once very up Market :icon_grin:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=29046.msg337683#msg337683 date=1297364066]
What was that other one in the powerscourt grouch o's
Or something was in it once very up Market :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Ha ha yeah up market untill about 12:30 when everyone was in ball of sweat and their jaws hanging of them see some crazy sh!t in there...it was hard to get in to because it would go past 4 most nights...mostly members..thats how they kept their licence..no booze just wine

the harp. Tin pan alley, sides the ormond, temple theatre. Had some mental nights there. I'd be interested in getting a copy of the last night in the ormond if there's one going

Back