front mount

well yeah.......

right fair enough might let go after a while but so could any turbo......

so could be 6 months......... could be 3 years.......

sorry six spoke ,i dont even know my own car,sorry i gave you a bit of a scare there

There fine at 1.3 bar most of the time but IHI Turbo's are prone to fail more so then the TD series. Prolonged use at 1.4 or 1.5 is normally when it happens.

Regards the intercoolers there are a few to steer clear from and arent nearly as efficient as others. Even between the likes of Hybrid and Flat4 / Autobahn ones which are in and around the same price. Ive tried 2 different cores on my car and one was alot better then the other. Even though the cores where the same size as eachother. I had the privlige to see which ones reacted the best and which names / types kept coming up as not so good or at least not as good as some. The tube + fin cores seem to be alot more efficient then the likes of autobahn88 / flat4 ones so.

IIRC Andy is running in the region of 450bhp and 480lbs on the standard STI 7 Top mount  :shock:. And the guy who owns Scooby Clinic is around the 450 mark aswell with a hyperflow Top mount on his 22b but he hasent and wouldent use it on the track he said.

Damo

ah yeah i know i wouldn get that wich just a front mount over the next year i plan on putting money in her to get to that power and horses defo arent cheap i spent well over 2grand on a evo :hang:...hav seen dave lewis car in the flesh monster :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:....

Back