Front splitter for 99 UK turbo

brian79

Sunday Drivers
Hi lad's, does anyone have a front splitter like the 1 in the pic or know where I can get 1 in Ireland? Scooby World in the UK have them but its 44 pounds for shipping due to the length.

Any help is greatly appreciated as always.

Cheers
79070c450f933fc1d81692601d8e41ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Try ht autos. Over there I think they make them for Scooby world might be able to get a discount code off the if you ring them Brian

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Mcgautos in kells do a Plastic Polyurethane STi style front lip for ?129.i got one off them few months ago, haven't got round to fitting it yet but looks good quality. Or you could try olly mc Carron up north, I think he does them new also

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mcgautos in kells do a Plastic Polyurethane STi style front lip for ?129.i got one off them few months ago, haven't got round to fitting it yet but looks good quality. Or you could try olly mc Carron up north, I think he does them new also

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Cheers lad's I'll get on the phone today and check them out.

for a extra 30 quid you could just buy a genuine subaru one from the dealer
Deadly I'd rather a genuine one. What other subaru dealers are there in Dublin? The new parts guy in carrol and roach isn't great.

Deadly I'd rather a genuine one. What other subaru dealers are there in Dublin? The new parts guy in carrol and roach isn't great.

Import car parts in uk sell genuine oem ones new

you can say that again
And as for this guy, had a nightmare with him over 2 heater hoses, basically told me he's not a mechanic and doesn't know what he's looking at. Was sending me on diagrams and telling me to pick them out my self, I was sending them on to my mechanic who was goin mental as he sent at least 5 of the wrong diagram. Ended up getting them in a motor factor's. Easier than dealing with yer man [emoji853]

Noel was a big loss out of there. I rang for a new set of wiper arms got the same crack just left it. Not as bad as place in lusk with no stock of oil filters on 3 occasions [emoji17]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back