Fujitsubo LEGALIS-R TYPE EVO SV cat back system

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Time for a change so putting this bad boy up for sale, one or two lads have expressed interested in the past so this is a friendly reminder to those and to show to anyone else that may be interested too

Spec:

Engine model: EJ20.Diameter for 60.5mm (front pipe), 70.0mm (middle pipe), 60.5mm (end pipe). Sedan: 18.7kg (OEM20.9kg) Wagon: 19.5kg(OEM21.6kg)

Costs about 1300 quid + vat new, high quality jdm stainless steel fitment. Back Boxes can be easily polished back up to new condition like this from my last clean:

Pics:

p8080040.jpg

Its still on my car and will be removed easily if someone wants it, Its a fairly large section so you would need a van to collect or roof rack

It will fit any 03-09 turbo legacy saloon or estate(will be a bit more tucked in under estate bumper due to its extra depth)
It may fit non-turbo models too but i cant be 100% sure on that, test fit advised :) I can help fit, due to its large size, its a 2 man job at least to fit up properly

Collection from Dublin 22

Looking for €500 ovno

[quote author=Adrian Dunne link=topic=41261.msg472349#msg472349 date=1395873345]
Hey Dan dose this fit on just after cat??

[/quote]
So ur have ur two cats and this steps down to 2.5" to connect to that. Its around the front wheels back of a system basically. Go on, you know its the right thing to do!

Oh yea I forgot the down pipe I have nasty rattle in my car sometimes and I think it's from that cat but it won't rattle when it's out,
It has my head done in trying to find it.
I could be interested in that exhaust is it loud,I don't want it too loud as herself drives it sometimes.

It looks loud but it's not. Probably on the quiet end of the scale as far as aftermarket exhausts go. Never once got pulled over for it or failed nct. Next time ur up can meet up for a spin if u want to hear. Nice sound when u put the boot down. I'll add a clip from mondello so u can get an idea

Sounds class Dan and not that loud at all I'll have to ponder this one for a bit it's a great price in fairness:)

I'll probably regret it after selling it but just time for a change of exhaust I think. It would be safe to say its the only one for sale in Europe. Test drives welcome ;)

Might just have to get that test run I would like that sound just don't want go too loud,but they look good too!

Only night im free next week is Monday then im off on holidays for a week. so let me know if your nearby on Monday in Dublin. All Pm's replied to

[quote author=Adrian Dunne link=topic=41261.msg472755#msg472755 date=1396197798]
Might just have to get that test run I would like that sound just don't want go too loud,but they look good too!

[/quote]

Still for sale Adrian I'm away in Italy until Monday. Cant pm until I renew membership. Send me a text.

Back