Genuine Volk TE37's

jay.morris

Sunday Drivers
Have set of genuine Volk Ray's TE37's. Mint condition freshly painted red with new stickers.V.very light wheels

Spec's are. 17Inch 7.5j et48 5x100

Will fit Subaru impreza, legacy, celica, golf, bora, avensis plus's lots more

Wheels are in Naas. Priced for a quick sale. €600

New price is €2800 shipped without tyre's

volk.jpg

DSCF0148.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

Well id class them as genuine seen as there not Rota or RAV'S. What doe's painting have to do with anything since half the wheels in country are painted

what colour were they before they were painted? How much do they weigh per wheel? i think it should be stamped on them beside the rays logo on the outer rim edge

just wondering is it 600 a wheel or for the set, just new price says 2800 and 4x600 is 2400. maybe a miss type just not sure so said id asked

Thanks lad's

@Dan ill try weight one tommorow weight stamped on the wheels is only ever impact weight 625kg etc ect. Wheels were originally silver

According to wheel weights.net they weigh 6.8kg each

It's €600 for full set which is a bargain I sell wheels a good bit and get 6-700 for a clean set of 14-15's in te37's

€2800 is how much they cost new delivered from Nengun just as an example price of what they cost for the donedeal ad

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=32742.msg375251#msg375251 date=1325717975]
Cracking wheel love em
Good luck with the sale
[/quote]

+1 ,

have immation rota grids meself

If they were black, i'd nearly make you an offer, i know i could paint em but thats even more money before i put a tyre on :cry:, Good luck with the sale, they are savage wheels.

Seen as do they are repainted, and new stickers are on them, and i dont see any centre caps, straight away that rises suspicions that they are just copies, so i think it would be a good idea for you to stick up picks of where rays is stamped on rims, or part numbers etc etc..
im not saying your acting the cont but you cant blame anyone for being suspicious tbh

[quote author=KENC link=topic=32742.msg375296#msg375296 date=1325787068]
Seen as do they are repainted, and new stickers are on them, and i dont see any centre caps, straight away that rises suspicions that they are just copies, so i think it would be a good idea for you to stick up picks of where rays is stamped on rims, or part numbers etc etc..
im not saying your acting the cont but you cant blame anyone for being suspicious tbh
[/quote]

Centre caps for the TE37's were optional extras. You can also get them in red and from the pics, that colour isn't too far off Rays. In saying that, pics of stamps/part number would greatly help the sale.

http://www.rays-msc.com/wheels/img/ColorChartRef.jpg

Lad's ive no decent camera here to take pic's of stamp's.Im not trying to sell bogey wheels lol. I run TOC-Irl so alot of people in the scene would know me. If any of Naas members, which I know there are a few wanted to take a look at the wheels they are more than welcome to look at them just so they can verify that they are in fact Genuine. As Bonito said centre caps were an option. Just so People know on the back of the hub face 1 stamp says Rays Eng, other say's made in Japan, other says forged.

@Smicklywrx I got your pm man. That was myself alright if ye wanna give me a buzz my number is 0852488519

Finally got decent pic's of stamps wit me phone will upload them tomorrow, little one misplaced USB cable

I can have a look at them if anyone wants to arrange it with jay

:smokin:

Nice wheels skint myself.

Back