google vid rally crash

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
was flickin through and found this,  dunno how to post link so el maneul  will have to do

go to google video and search : big rally accident:  

wow , how nobody in crowd wasnt hurt , close call

thats why no one stands on the outside of corner, do as the marshals ask, stand in permitted areas only , expect the unexpected

:ponder: where is the corner, its not even a 6 left. i must be blind, good job im not drivin

^^^

i seen that one before, those people were so silly to be standing there

wouldnt that driver be thrown out of the rally for taken off straight away and not stopping to check was any1 hurt :dunno:

nope, spectators are there at there own risk, if anything the marshals would be given out to for letting them stand there. remember when McRae hit they guy when he was driving the focus (i think it was in monte carlo) he hit some guy, at a fair speed, but your mans hand put a huge crack in his windscreen, he just kept her flat and away with him :D

@ flames thanks , figured it out[ link] , 12 month supply of burger and steak

@ go johnny go + kbox : i know marshall can only do so much , but if a car hits anything bad enough, it should be considered an accident and close stage to allow for ambulances , or in flames case, a mincer! to get through.

defo brown panties momonts !!

Back