gt5 out next month

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
as above cant wait for this been waiting about 2 years for it since their first delay hopefully there will be no more delays :multijump:

Will be getting it myself, have every GT game going... I just hope that because its 2 years late, its not 2 years out of date, graphics etc...

Definatly out next month. :dance:

You can play it in town somewhere I heard at some computer expo over the weekend in city centre hotel. :icon_biggrin:

well going to that gaming expo. iv been reading about gt5 on forums recently think its about 900 cars at start which is alot but as time goes on they will release new car packs on the ps3 network to eventually bring the car count up to 10,000 dont no how true that is but would be amazing if thats wat they are going to do. i dont think the graphic will suffer i say they have been updated. one thing i cant wait for is the top gear test track the stig is getting beaten :icon_grin:

[quote author=narked link=topic=26985.msg316502#msg316502 date=1286466735]
ISDC league on the Top Gear track...

Photos to prove time?
[/quote]

good idea :icon_headbang:

all ordered up.... any one mad enough ta order the 180euro special edition i sprung the extra 10 for collectors edition

[quote author=m3 mick link=topic=26985.msg316516#msg316516 date=1286471408]
all ordered up.... any one mad enough ta order the 180euro special edition i sprung the extra 10 for collectors edition
[/quote]

wallet and a usb stick , best bit is 6 special cars wit mods...........

I gots to have it ........... :wall:

didnt no there was a 180e edition of it. the isdc league is a fantastic idea :icon_grin: defo have to get one started when this comes out

wallet and a usb stick , best bit is 6 special cars wit mods...........

I gots to have it ........... :wall: still get the 6 cars with collectors edition all ya get extra for extra 110 euro is book, wallet and usb and the box that holds them so couldn really spend the extra as then id have a nice shiny new wallet that would be fookin empty lol

[quote author=m3 mick link=topic=26985.msg316516#msg316516 date=1286471408]
[/quote]

Same with myself, ordered the collectors edition for the extra 10 euro, also if you have a 3D TV. the game has all 3d settings on it, however they work, thas one of the reasons why it was delayed for so long.
PS. got that info from a lad that knows ppl........ Cant guarantee the truth!!!!!!!

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=26985.msg317213#msg317213 date=1286822978]

Same with myself, ordered the collectors edition for the extra 10 euro, also if you have a 3D TV. the game has all 3d settings on it, however they work, thas one of the reasons why it was delayed for so long.
PS. got that info from a lad that knows ppl........ Cant guarantee the truth!!!!!!!
[/quote]

John, your disc drive has developed some sort of problem. Dunno why..... On a brighter note, my ps3 is working again :whistle:

Ha hA ha, funny man, its ok i'll just borrow your disc drive :) :evil:
I bet yours cant connect to the big TV via hd leads but grand on small tv's as well!

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=26985.msg317229#msg317229 date=1286826052]
Ha hA ha, funny man, its ok i'll just borrow your disc drive :) :evil:
I bet yours cant connect to the big TV via hd leads but grand on small tv's as well!
[/quote]

Whats wrong with the ps3?

I think im going to get one of the playseats next week....hopefully.
This one i think but not too sure http://playseat.com/shop/playseatslogitech-g27/playseat-race-pro-logitech-g27.html

Back