gt5 out next month

[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=26985.msg322801#msg322801 date=1289674278]
Still no fookn 205gti.
[/quote] fook sake :icon_grin:
cant believe gt5 actually has an official release date :multijump:

[quote author=dohc_turbo link=topic=26985.msg322801#msg322801 date=1289674278]
Still no fookn 205gti.
[/quote]

The 205 t16 will have ta do but yea didn cop it missing how the Fook they leave it out when the 106gti got in

When the game came out 1st it wasnt in it, grand cos peugeot wast a manufacturer in it.
When the 2nd one came out and they were and it wasnt in it, i was pissed. Wasnt in the 3rd so i didnt even get the game.

I dont want a t16 :sad: :angry1:

got the email few days ago to say it was due for release but after waiting so long...its gonna be an anti-climax!!!
still get it for christmas though!!
:wazzup: :wazzup:

I cant wait for love the gt games and it has the ring on it too so a bit of practice which is always good

the car list is immense. id say they will make packs online in the ps store to increase the number of cars. i think most of us will go into hibernation once gt5 is released :lol:

Would u say u would need to prebook gt5 or could u just buy it on release date. That seat would be great fun but it's a bit dear for a second hand one I think

Was in with my mate today on lunch and he showed me the game to prove it was out tomorrow.

Might be getting a few of them for ps3 from another friend for 40euro each if anyone interested pm me.

If I do I will get back to you later.

60 for the limited edition and 50 for the standard one.

And instead of getting the Lim etd, get the standard one and buy a tickets for the 2 cars in the raffle.
and you could end with 2 cars and a game. :thumbsup:

Holy crap - I think I might have to pick up a ps3 just for this game!

The list of cars is phenomenal - I can't get over the detail they've gone into with it...Blitzen B4 and all!

I remember having the Suzuki ESCUDO in the original game and it wiped the floor with literally EVERYTHING!

Back