Harry's Garage

I can't stand that chap Harry, he us to be fine years ago before it all whennt to his head. 150 grand for that I pace here, crazy stuff.

Anyone on he here that has an EV or hybrid?

Would you get one ciaran?

Ah Johnny I think hes a legend has a Countach Tesstrossa Project 7 Jag ect ect and uses them brought the Tessatrossa to the Sahara great video but each to there own

Price of that jag totally stupid I agree but I'd say they will sell lots in the uk market.

Think the issues he has while using it as test for a few days are very valid.

And no I wouldnt buy a ev but looking like there will be no new petrol or diesel sold after 2030 so will be no choice but hopefully keep driving the flat 4s for a long time[emoji106]

I do like the idea of whats popular in the UK the last few years though old classic cars either retro fit ev or electric assistance in the classic car bodys[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ah Johnny I think hes a legend has a Countach Tesstrossa Project 7 Jag ect ect and uses them brought the Tessatrossa to the Sahara great video but each to there own

Price of that jag totally stupid I agree but I'd say they will sell lots in the uk market.

Think the issues he has while using it as test for a few days are very valid.

And no I wouldnt buy a ev but looking like there will be no new petrol or diesel sold after 2030 so will be no choice but hopefully keep driving the flat 4s for a long time[emoji106]

I do like the idea of whats popular in the UK the last few years though old classic cars either retro fit ev or electric assistance in the classic car bodys[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He's a legend from the point of view he has really good taste in cars and is not afraid to drive them which is great to see but I just feel he is so far from the normal petrol head the last few years and he knows it he's became to like himself to much. Still watch all his videos tough ????

Back