Heatwave 08

Hey guys hope you are all ready for the show anyway!
Let's all pray for good weather so we can have a cracker of a day.

2fm presenter Nikki Hayes is confirmed as being the MC for the day

Dan Joyce from Dirty Sanchez will also be joining us!

Stage Shows will include:
- Fuel girls
- Slick Chics
- Scratch Dj's
- Brake Dancers

Live Action Arena will be brought to you by D-rift Battle www.d-rift.ie

Hope to see you all there!

Doors open from 12pm til 7pm

Tickets can be bought on the day
Adults: €20
Children under 12: €10
Family Ticket - 2 Adults and 2 children: €50

well headed over to this today for a hour or two and some really nice cars on display especially the tokyo drift rx 7. :shock: my mate who dj-ed got on to do his set at the perfect time as the fuel girls getting onto the stage.

well here are a few pics as always. :thumbsup:

if anyone can tell me the colour and code off the cars in the first and second pics would appreciate it loads. :thumbsup:

DSCF1199.jpg

DSCF1220.jpg

DSCF1191.jpg

DSCF1201.jpg

DSCF1190.jpg

DSCF1188.jpg

DSCF1187.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1202.jpg

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1214.jpg

DSCF1218.jpg

DSCF1222.jpg

That all the pics you've got Keith :dunno:

Where are the pics of the fuel girls?

Is that Al-hks' car in the 6th pic, looks like 02 reg with 03 front, but I can't see a roll cage inside?

who's the lucky owner of this Impreza? someone on here. it has ISDC stickers on it
dsc0370or9.jpg

dsc0371zx1.jpg

and the definition of a FUEL girl!
dsc0317xg0.jpg

No idea who owns the white blob eye, dont think ive ever seen it at any of the meets or seen pics of it posted up here, it really looks the part. I think it might be the car that was bought over in palmerstown who someone had a mountian a trouble with. Im probably wrong though.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=7757.msg96504#msg96504 date=1214845421]
No idea who owns the white blob eye, dont think ive ever seen it at any of the meets or seen pics of it posted up here, it really looks the part. I think it might be the car that was bought over in palmerstown who someone had a mountian a trouble with. Im probably wrong though.
[/quote]
Think the one in Palmerstown was a 04 WRX. That has the roof vent so looks like a spec C.

lol c "probably wrong"

Still no idea who owns it though, its a lovely looking car. Never seen it in the club, which is a shame

It is Al-hks's car. Its the ex HKS Demo car so dont think there was much if any trouble with it. he was down at the couture rolling road day but as everyone was up the North at the time, nobody met him!

Beautiful car tho, well worth a look at any future meets!

Some nice looking cars alright...but same shite, different show
That white Scooby is smashin, she's not great though AND she has her fingers on the bonnet...STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!! I KILL YOU!!!!
That purple Scooby in the car park is lovely ;) wonder who owns that?? :ponder: :dunno: :lol:
That Skyline belongs to a chap in the Vodafone shop next to my 3 shop so I can find out the paint code tomorrow for ya Keith if ya like

Hey Keith, they won't give out the exact paint code :lol: shock horror amazement :lol:
He said he'll spray your car for you funny enough :roll:
Paint is House Of Kolor Candy Apple Red so will more than likely cost you a small fortune :D

Back