Hello there!!!

Hello Mate...
Lived down Leith Walk for a while..... Not the most Subaru Friendly spot i ever lived in but I partied like a mad yoke when i was there...
Dont think I used the car more than once a week back then and that was normally if i was headin up to knock hill haha

What part of the city are ya in?

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=19439.msg238440#msg238440 date=1258925819]
Hello Mate...
Lived down Leith Walk for a while..... Not the most Subaru Friendly spot i ever lived in but I partied like a mad yoke when i was there...
Dont think I used the car more than once a week back then and that was normally if i was headin up to knock hill haha

[/quote]
hey bud im at the Gorgie end. and its defo not a car friendly city. i tend to head back to my roots area for nice long drives. That being Stirling.
and know knockers well. used to live nxt to it. a wee village knowen as Steelend.
and thanks all for the warm welcomes

[quote author=scoobylution link=topic=19439.msg238689#msg238689 date=1259009897]
[quote author=Hammie link=topic=19439.msg238440#msg238440 date=1258925819]
Hello Mate...

[/quote]
hey bud im at the Gorgie end. and its defo not a car friendly city. i tend to head back to my roots area for nice long drives. That being Stirling.
and know knockers well. used to live nxt to it. a wee village knowen as Steelend.
and thanks all for the warm welcomes
[/quote]

Know it fairly well actually... have family living in powmill now......
Hopefully in the new year Ill get a run back over with the family to my aunts house.

Back