Hello.

Your very welcome Joseph

Gorgeous forester sti, had the pleasure of looking around it when being mapped at AP Performance when mine was there also

Enjoy.πŸ‘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409_203613_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_203613_Gallery.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 20
Its an awesome car and loving it so far. Its just missing a proper exhaust as its on stock ones I believe. Its so quiet :cautious:

Its an awesome car and loving it so far. Its just missing a proper exhaust as its on stock ones I believe. Its so quiet :cautious:
Loads of exhausts out of there for.it to unleash the rumble. It would be rude not toπŸ‘

Roger Clarke Motorsport, Scoobyworld both in the UK do systems for it but you would get caught for customs due to brexit. I often see Miltek cat back systems popping up on Facebook marketplace for them but nothing wrong with getting custom exhaust fabricated here once done by reputable companyπŸ‘

Or if you want to.keep the.jdm theme ask the lads at JDM Distro to source and import you aftermarket system for it from japan. I have used them for jdm parts and they are very goodπŸ‘

Or if you want to.keep the.jdm theme ask the lads at JDM Distro to source and import you aftermarket system for it from japan. I have used them for jdm parts and they are very goodπŸ‘
Sounds good. But would you know roughly how much that would cost? πŸ™ˆ

Hello brothers and sister. Thanks for accepting me in the group. I recently bought a Forester STI. Looking forward on meeting you all.
Hi Joseph

Was it yourself commenting on yesterday Almc slane isdc video?

Beautiful foz had a 99 sf5 stb before cool cars

Hi Joseph

Was it yourself commenting on yesterday Almc slane isdc video?

Beautiful foz had a 99 sf5 stb before cool cars
Hi Ciaran. If it was in youtube, yes it was me who commented. When would be next gathering be? 😁

I love how aggressive the sf5 looks!

Hi Ciaran. If it was in youtube, yes it was me who commented. When would be next gathering be? 😁

I love how aggressive the sf5 looks!
Good man you made it here and introduced yourself nice one πŸ‘

Depends where are u in the country?

Welcome along Joseph,, beautiful Foz. Welcome to the club πŸ€œπŸ»πŸ€›πŸ» yes, subaru loud equals good πŸ€ͺ🀣

Sounds good. But would you know roughly how much that would cost? πŸ™ˆ
Depends on system and whether full system, cat back or just back box. Could be anywhere from 500 to 2k euro depending on what you want. Loads of videos on YouTube to give you an idea of sound and help pick one you like. Miltek, hks, tomei, fujitsubo, kakimoto, etc

Look you won't go wrong with custom system from Icetronix, probably the easiest and fastest way and they have very good reputation

Back