Hello.

Welcome Joseph, lovely looking machineπŸ‘Œ
Your in the right place for info,wealth of knowledge to be accessed on here.& as mentioned above ,even more available in the full members sectionπŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome along Joseph and I think you got a cracker of a Forester from Vinny at a great price. Like you said, it has all the right bits on it and mapped by AP too, so peace of mind there. I think Vinny got Larkin Automotive to do a lot of the maintainance bits.

Re Exhaust - a nice catback from Miltek or RCM would be my recommendation. Ali Burrows up north can get anything from the RCM catalogue and you won't have to pay the duty. Quick delivery too. Demon Tweaks usually can get Miltek exhausts and they deliver from the EU, so no duty there as well.

I would highly recommend joining as a full member as there is always parts for sale among the lot of the members. Also, get to listen to some of the cars with different exhaust setups so you can get an idea what you like.

Welcome along Joseph and I think you got a cracker of a Forester from Vinny at a great price. Like you said, it has all the right bits on it and mapped by AP too, so peace of mind there. I think Vinny got Larkin Automotive to do a lot of the maintainance bits.

Re Exhaust - a nice catback from Miltek or RCM would be my recommendation. Ali Burrows up north can get anything from the RCM catalogue and you won't have to pay the duty. Quick delivery too. Demon Tweaks usually can get Miltek exhausts and they deliver from the EU, so no duty there as well.

I would highly recommend joining as a full member as there is always parts for sale among the lot of the members. Also, get to listen to some of the cars with different exhaust setups so you can get an idea what you like.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Booked in with Icetronix already for the exhaust :( But will go to Ali in the future. Yea well looked after car I think. So its a win buy. If I were to buy some parts from Ali should I go up to collect or he delivers them? Thanks

Thats deadly, great to have that knowledge of past ownership, great piece of mind
As said there, plenty options, fujitsubo are quiet enough also, and HKS hi power, but nice sounds. Icetronix make good exhausts tho, I've seen em once or twice, and heard em, good quality to be fair.

Ali delivers, quick too, usually a 2 or 3 day turnaround. He stocks all genuine subaru parts, and is the Irish supplier for RCM
Used parts them is Olly McCarron. He's got plenty breakers but not sure when the last time he broke a foz was

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Booked in with Icetronix already for the exhaust :( But will go to Ali in the future. Yea well looked after car I think. So its a win buy. If I were to buy some parts from Ali should I go up to collect or he delivers them? Thanks
Awesome.

Ali Burrows delivers to Ireland very quickly usually.

Btw, I was very tempted to buy your Foz from him but lack of space stopped me.

Back