Heyo Folks

EoinF

ISDC Club Member
Hi folks, I'm Eoin.

A (recently deceased) close friend got me interested in Subaru's a number of years ago (he had many through the years that he was here, including a 95 Impreza WRX, an 01 Legacy B4 RSK and an 05 Forester SG5), and he gave me the solid advice that if I were to ever be interested in buying a clean machine, to come here. I don't own a Subaru, however you can probably tell why I'm here.

Hopefully within the next year or so I'll be able to buy a good car off of one of you lovely folk instead of jumping headfirst into the minefield of facebook marketplace. I'd be preferably looking for something that I'd be happy in starting out, and start moving my way up the ranks, so to speak.

Thanks for reading, and I hope ye have a great day!

Welcome along Eoin fair play for introducing yourself.

Sorry for your loss Rip.

Im sure you will find what your after here.

You after a impreza legacy or Fozzy? A non turbo or turbo or wrx or sti ..

What part of the country are you in?

Cheers

Hi Ciaran, thanks.

I'm based in Meath (between Navan and Kells).
I'm a big fan of the Forester SG9 (my reasonable dream car), but I'm more interested at the moment in the first-gen turbo impreza's and legacy's.

I'd love to say I have the budget for an sti impreza, but I'd only be codding myself :D.

~ Eoin

Hi Ciaran, thanks.

I'm based in Meath (between Navan and Kells).
I'm a big fan of the Forester SG9 (my reasonable dream car), but I'm more interested at the moment in the first-gen turbo impreza's and legacy's.

I'd love to say I have the budget for an sti impreza, but I'd only be codding myself :D.

~ Eoin
I do love a Forester myself πŸ™‚

Few members down around your areaπŸ‘

Good luck on search any cars your looking at post em up lads might know em πŸ‘

Welcome along man, sorry to hear about your buddy passing away.
RIP

Solid advice coming here, if its not a car that's for sale here, a lot of us would know any other cars for sale in gen pop 🀣

Any car your thinking of looking at, as said above, ask about it here, and always a great idea to drive a few so you can get a feel of whats right or wrong etc

Also, there is a full members section too where members keep blogs on their cars from date of purchase...and many have bought from the club, great way to check history of any potential cars.
Example, my own car, bought last May, so I have a blog on it since then, but, I bought from a member who had the car since 2011 so was able to read through his blog also before buying.

Anyway, enjoy the forum, and welcome to ISDC πŸ€œπŸ€›

Welcome to the club. Great place for advice and information.

That's my gen 1 legacy mentioned above.i took a deposit on it and he is trying to organise transport to Poland. If the sale falls through I'll let you know.

Brilliant, great stuff dude, happy to hear!
I'd say I seen the one, was it on DD recently?
See you signed as a full member too, nice to get a blog going now when everything fresh, first impressions etc
Well wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Brilliant, great stuff dude, happy to hear!
I'd say I seen the one, was it on DD recently?
See you signed as a full member too, nice to get a blog going now when everything fresh, first impressions etc
Well wear πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Was indeed up on DD for 9k, got it for 7.8k.

Bodywork is certainly rough, but will be fixed over time. Rebuilt engine courtesy of Dave @RSR 2200kms ago.

I do need to get a remap done on it though

Back