Hks Dump Valve.. 80e

KENC

ISDC Club Member
I have a HKS Dump valve that i dont need, it got very little use, But has being laid up for last few years, so could do with a freshen up, i had thought about painting it matt black. I have a newage TMIC flange for it, and im near sure i have some other type of fitting flange that a pipe shoves up on.. may dig it up.
80 euro
p.jpg

Re: Few bits

Whats pwo mean? Googled it but it says pokemon world online.. I assume its in there knockin the sh1t out of pikachu :smile:

Want to get 100 for it Robbie, it hasnt been touched is standard way it left factory.. lot of guys add cable to the leds, and mount the leds seperate and hide the unit itself, i was going to do this aswell

Throw up a few pics when you can, I would be interested, was gonna spend the money on getting a KS-3 but this might be the job for me as I just want to keep an eye on things for my own piece of mind when I remap the car again :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=33559.msg384584#msg384584 date=1331073578]
Whats pwo mean? Googled it but it says pokemon world online.. I assume its in there knockin the sh1t out of pikachu :smile:
[/quote]
:multijump:

Re: Hks DV.. Knock Link

knock links are good! i just fitted one :icon_grin: :dance: ugly bits of kit though! i like what you did with the vent :thumbsup:

I liked this idea
scoob001.jpg

Or this, think they are Old DCCD clocks fitted in Non DCCD car and the knock link leds mounted
$(KGrHqZHJFQE88fBbsi0BPV4mcqvow~~60_12.JPG

[quote author=KENC link=topic=33559.msg384892#msg384892 date=1331162185]
I liked this idea
scoob001.jpg

[/quote]

+1 Thats what I did.

I'll take the knock link if you still have it. Where about's are you? My no is 0857718781

Thanks
Bevan

Give me a txt ,

Last edited:
Bevan wants the knocklink so just the HKS Dump valve for sale 80E

Back