HKS Speed Limit Defencer...

Yeah Lad its universal, and no, its not plug and play, has to be done by someone that know what he's doing... :thumbsup:
Had a Supra and the lads in TuningFactory done it for me... :icon_biggrin:

some of the wires going into the ecu have to be cut and this spliced in be very careful bout who you get to fit it ive heard some horror stories

the chap done it on my car knew what was doing,
it worked.... :icon_biggrin: have a video to prove it... :icon_lol:
if you have a limiter, trust me is worth taking it out... :icon_headbang:

I'm not sure theirs much more in my legacy tbh, it's like it has a short gear ratio or something? whenever i do have a blast and hit the 180k its revving quite high, maybe i should invest in a six speed box first :icon_grin:

[quote author=vitalie link=topic=30184.msg351389#msg351389 date=1304847997]
the chap done it on my car knew what was doing,
it worked.... :icon_biggrin: have a video to prove it... :icon_lol:
if you have a limiter, trust me is worth taking it out... :icon_headbang:

[/quote]
I have one fitted in mine as well and never had an issue with it :dance: but still have heard tales

there ya go lad, Paul will do it for ya for a small fee, Problem solved..... :thumbsup: :icon_lol:
now, how would you like to pay, i take laser, credit card, postal order or cheques, cash is the KING... :thumbsup: :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=vitalie link=topic=30184.msg351448#msg351448 date=1304877933]
there ya go lad, Paul will do it for ya for a small fee, Problem solved..... :thumbsup: :icon_lol:
now, how would you like to pay, i take laser, credit card, postal order or cheques, cash is the KING... :thumbsup: :icon_biggrin:

[/quote]
:icon_grin: :icon_grin: Ill fit it and prove it can stop the car working :comp26:

Back