I Touch

johnjoe64

Petrolheads
Hi Folks I have a 16GB I touch but yet when I plug it in to my laptop its telling me it only has 14.5GB of memory I restored it original settings but still the same any ideas or is it back to the shop many thanks John L. :thumbsup:

Typical Apple I'm afraid

Bought a 60gb ipod about 3 years ago & it only had 57.5gb, same thing with my missuses 30gb ipod too :wall:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=21998.msg265883#msg265883 date=1268381108]
Would imagine its the standard software and apps that come with the phone taking up most of that space :dontknow:
[/quote]

Yeah exactly and some virtual memory kept back for processing, its the same with any hard drive with an OS.

As above fella

Completely normal, Space allocated to System resources etc take the rest of the hd space.....
(OS, system registry etc....)

same as above ,iv a 60gb .....maybe we could have an isdc app? just something simple ..not sure how hard it is to do ?

app would be handy enough to make up.... depending on what ya wanted it to do.....

Our resident GURU Steve will be along at some stage and tell ya all about it.... :subaru:

Apple have their own programming language for Mac's called Objective C, I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to program using it :lol:

You can buy an app maker for pc, think its called mockapp there a few of them available, you really don't need language skills any more, pretty similar to dream weaver lot of snap in's and templates. I'm sure there 1000's of web templates already done.
14 year old kid in England made 1.4 million last year true I Phone apps.

14 year old kid? lol, I think I'm in the wrong job.... *Google's mockapp....

Back