I want 400bhp...

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=41112.msg470651#msg470651 date=1394846267]

Ken sorry but gotta disagree with above

Below is spec of my blob wrx at last map since changed backbox so have full 3inch rcm pipe work the whole way through car goes like sh*t off a shovel(nothing "lazy" about it) few member that have been in it were mighty impressed also there is truth to being a numbers junky they mean nothing its all about the way the car feels and mine quick enough.

If I was starting out with a new car id buy a sti but this dosent make financial sence when you have a wrx esp if its a good one ud sell yours for very little (all our cars worth f@$ k all) then have to find a straight unabused sti (difficult) then ud start spending money on it anyway.
Theres great satisfaction doing your car your way my advice is join up get a full membership the info alone worth the 50 lids plus ull get it back in subs during the year ect

Cheers
Ciaran
[/quote]

well said lad sti's arent cheap prob the better option when buying if you have the money when you are buying a scooby when i was buying mine i could afford the sti price tag.. Thats an impressive dyno run thats the hp im hoping for :thumbsup:

Hi Daily.88

Ive newage wrx makes 335 bhp in a might be worth reading my blog ive no regreats and didnt cost that much also car is a daily driver never misses a beat and is set up nicley.

have a read pm me if you have any questions
Hi Ciarán I’ve wrx 2005 running 298bhp what did you do to get yours up to 335 what is safe max bhp for wrx

THREAD REVIVAL 2014 😂🤣😅

First off Welcome to the club👍

Short answer I didn't get it to 335😂

I really can't remember exact Spec from then went to different mappers and specs but defo didn't make 335bhp even though I'd the print out for it..and was told that.

The car settled at real 300 bhp and 317 left on 95 ron with a mapper that gives u a proper figure and safe too safe map is the key word here car didn't miss a beat since in my ownership and next owner ..but did need a gearbox so be careful there unless u already have a sti gearbox.

Biggest issue today is the fuel ⛽️ is awful quality.

Wouldnt get hung up on more power than u have...if keeping it handling and braking mods

If not sure then start a piggy bank for a Sti something I should have listened to years and years ago...they are worth the money.

Well done on becoming a Full member club sticker automatically get +50 bhp increase anyway so all sorted😁

Get a blog going on the car in full members section put everyrhing there great to look back over ect👍👍

Blog with photos bit of history servicing mods plans put em all there.

Screenshot_20240624_084555_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Back