Hey guys,
I have a set of what I believe to be GC8 V1/2 rear callipers and discs.
Discs are 265/266mmx18 vented, very slight lip on the disc.
Comes with brand new pads and rebuild kits including seals, sliders and piston ( 1 calliper was rebuild 6 months ago, second could do with being rebuilt )
Came off of a running car and never let me down, bleeder nipples are free moving.
€100 but open to offers.
Thanks
I have a set of what I believe to be GC8 V1/2 rear callipers and discs.
Discs are 265/266mmx18 vented, very slight lip on the disc.
Comes with brand new pads and rebuild kits including seals, sliders and piston ( 1 calliper was rebuild 6 months ago, second could do with being rebuilt )
Came off of a running car and never let me down, bleeder nipples are free moving.
€100 but open to offers.
Thanks