In Car Video

Cool vid, not bad for ur first attempt, the car sounds animal. Nice ramming of the Civic off the road lol.

nice vid philip,id give me right testy for a drive of that,it sounds animal to go

great vid, sorry don't know the car though. whats the spec on that? was that the tuning factory's crx that went past in the end?

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=8148.msg97482#msg97482 date=1215212776]
great vid, sorry don't know the car though. whats the spec on that? was that the tuning factory's crx that went past in the end?
[/quote]

its a subaru :p

great vid philp the car seems to be doin ya better every round. :clap:

looking forward to te next round to see you and that amazing motor. :thumbsup:

Altezza-Dan

In short .Its running a brand new 2.35 cc ,with alot of head work done built by Martin Tracey with a new gearbox ppg with ATB diff and plated rear full race suspension set up and looked after now by JOMO eng . It has a garrett race gt 30 turbo and is running around 420 bhp at 1.35 bar low boost and is mapped to 1.7 bar high boost .

Philip

Good stuff phillip! :clap:
I'll defo be copying some of your lines in future!
eg. when you exit the first corner after the straight, you stay tight ti the right, to get better drive through the left hander,
I have always prioritised the right hander without thinking! Only now it occurs to me that, I should (like you) prioritise the left hander that leads to the long up hill straight :doh:
Now to get back to studying your exit of dunlop! :dance:
Thanks for posting phillip
Dan

Back