intresting ebay finds

Should check the price of S204 STI seats 🤣
Set for 3k on eBay.

Pal of mine has a BMW, and you can change the seat electronically to make it a "bucket seat" and vice versa.

Question to ye is this, are the seats comfortable? Alright paying a few grand, but could you sit in them driving for 2-3 hours and actually be comfortable, or is it like a church pew after 20 minutes?

To me, those bm seats don't look comfy.

Think I've seen them before...not in person, just online.
I remember I bought mirror covers for my legacy, with indicator, and when searching for them, I seen these a few times, also available with indicator I think...
Never noticed they didn't cover all the mirror, but could have been cause they were colour coded when I seen them...
Fairly sure I've seen em before anyway 😆

Never seen them type of ones before
mine are a full cover with the indicators .
Them covers were an option for all newage imprezas but there brutal looking 😆 and like the ones with the indicators had nothing to do with the s203-204 👍👍

Not so educated on the new age stuff, what's the deal with WR's they are cheap as chips in Japan from what I seen. I know they are something to do with the Japan WRC but are they STIs or just standard versions with a sticker.

This one is like €4500k or something granted its high KM.
1000011300.jpg1000011301.jpg

Afac the one in the photo is wrx wr-ltd and it's auto
Not so educated on the new age stuff, what's the deal with WR's they are cheap as chips in Japan from what I seen. I know they are something to do with the Japan WRC but are they STIs or just standard versions with a sticker.

This one is like €4500k or something granted its high KM.

Back