ISDC for Skylines??????

F

forester sti

Lads, Is there a club or forum that anyone knows about that is anywere near as good as our ISDC???
I'm looking to do some work on the skyline and would like the benifit of the experiance of lads who are as keen in skylines as we are on scoobies!
I'm looking for track biased coilovers,(preferably to swap with my fast road tein setup) I'm sure some skyline are imported with rock hard suspension that isn't suitable for irish roads, were me suspension is ideal for road but to soft for the track! And I'm trying to find a suitable turbo to suit my motor! I dont know what the limits of these engines are so I don't know what to look for!
She has a Front mount I/c, Induction kit, Good exhaust system,blitz duel solinoid boost controller, an Apexi power fc and a turbo with a leaking oil seal!!!!!
Any thoughts??
Dan

not much other clubs can top us, but i know theres a good few skyline owners in DTD IRL, maybe try there :dunno:

theres the NOIC on driver.ie good few members..there having a private track day next week as dan in case your intertested..mondello of course

dan if ya ring 0872799154, he is a mate of mine in sligo, has a 600bhp r33 and loves them. he will sort ya with the right site etc etc...

sorry his name is peter, tell him i sent ya

:thumbsup:

@ dan a neighbour of mine is using a garrett turbo, in his skyline :) why are you changing the tein suspension :ponder: are they coilovers :ponder:
best of luck with the skyline, very reliable car, is your car a gts or gtr :ponder: :thumbsup:
the skylines can handle big bhp no problem

Thanks for the pointers lads! :thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure my cars got standard shocks and tein springs, She's an R32 gts-t (RWD)  :headbanger: 2 litre straight six!
I'll chase up all these leads and I'll let you know how I get on!
If you think of anything else please let me know!
Dan

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=4829.msg52527#msg52527 date=1199666102]
there having a private track day next week as dan in case your intertested..mondello of course
[/quote]
Not to hijack the thread but are there any trackdays on in Feb that anyone knows about?

Back