ISLE OF MAN TT TICKETS

seanie

anybody got isle of man tt stand tickets for sale for this weekend and next mon/tue? there are a few up the north on gumtree but too far to travel before friday.
anyone else going?

We're heading back tuesday evening. have you been before?
its my first time, any recommendations for good spots. heading to creg ny baa saturday for the superbikes

Hope you have accommodation?

Creg na ba is full of boozed up Brits and not a great spot to watch!

The railway inn pub is a good spot.
Cronk y vody straight is madness and at the end it's a flat out right handed up the hill, parking in a big field beside it with a high up view.
Goose neck is a nice spot too for slow in fast out action.
Anywhere on the mountain is good.get the tram from laxy, nice pub there, then hop on the tram up to the mountain.

Also On mad Sunday get down to the railway inn early in the day, the purple helmets normally run a muck and drive their bikes through the pub! Burnouts inside an all!!
Great crack to watch :thumbsup:

Also go to a prize giving in the villa marina if you can, few beers and all the riders are there to talk to.

If you want late drink go to the travellion hotel on the prom.
Last time I was there John mc Guinness and a few more top riders arrived in half cut and we had a few games of pool with them :beerdrink:

Thanks for the info Grahamo,

ya we're staying in a B&B flying over, worked out a lot cheaper than ferry.

I'll look into heading to a few of those spots over the weekend.

have seated tickets for creg ny baa on the saturday so would be a waste not to use them unless you thought it was a complete waste of time heading up there?

Ah no go up and see it from there, it will blow your mind eitherway if its your first TT.
Move around on another day though if you can, there is some serious spots to watch them flat out!

[quote author=seanie link=topic=38097.msg436351#msg436351 date=1369752627]
We're heading back tuesday evening. have you been before?
its my first time, any recommendations for good spots. heading to creg ny baa saturday for the superbikes
[/quote]

how are u getting about when your over there ? the Creg ny baa is crap and over priced,
if you are there for a few days you could try out marshals that way you will be in the best spots.
last time i was over there i marshals at union mills and Ballagarey Corner .
its One of the scariest corners on the entire TT circuit Guy Martin set the place on fire a few year ago
when he came off on the corner.

"Balla-scary"!!! They call it!
Mental fast bend if you can get to it.
Union mills is a great spot too.nice cider in it :)

Doubt you would get any Marshall jobs now, I'd say they are well taken.

You know your stuff that is the exact name we had the speed trap there one year and the big boys were doing it in 6th at 150mph all the others 5th at 140mph I seem some very close ones there. I know all the marshal in that area so there be no bother if anyone wanted to help out

Yeah been going there since I was a kid.
The old man hasn't missed it in 32 years!! Goes every year.

Need to bring herself over soon to show her the action.

just to give you a idea i rec these from the same area
182 mph coming into a fast right hand corner taken at 150mph :shock2: :shock2:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2o0JVtl2w[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyuqJIc7t24[/youtube]

holy fu*k them boys have one of two things giant balls or no brains actually 3 maybe a mix of both ,some pilots :shock2: :icon_omg: :icon_headbang: :clocks:

Nice! Old man headed off this morning for 5 nights.
Wished I was going over with him.

ill be back though in a year or two.proper motorsport venue.

Back