Jap Bugeye

Thinking of selling again i need to readjust my money a bit and i only drive this at the weekends so its kind of pointless having so much money just sitting there 5 or 6 days a week would part exchange for a classic maybe i have put a stainless manifold and up-pipe and stainless decat downpipe and will have an uprated fuel pump in it next week and it will be taxed until march

best of luck with the sale

nice clean looking motor :thumbsup:

Sti Garda

price dropped to €13950 this is a cheap scooby and always looked after serviced every 5000km with quality oils and ngk pfr7b plugs gear box and diff oils changed always warmed up and cooled down have to sell car before march :thumbsup:

well lads the car has to go in the next 3 weeks im open to reasonable offers and as above will part exchange for something cheaper its being serviced again tomorrow so it will be 110%

€13000 with everything on it :hang: :hang: :hang: flying out sunday morning i'll be keeping the car if its not gone by then

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=2969.msg67337#msg67337 date=1204755707]
€ flying out sunday morning i'll be keeping the car if its not gone by then
[/quote]
what else can you do with it apart for keep it if its not sold? hope you find a buyer

[quote author=lishagh link=topic=2969.msg67367#msg67367 date=1204760569]
[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=2969.msg67337#msg67337 date=1204755707]
€ flying out sunday morning i'll be keeping the car if its not gone by then
[/quote]
what else can you do with it apart for keep it if its not sold? hope you find a buyer
[/quote]

cheers i mean it won't be for sale anymore, well maybe next year :D

Back