Just joined - SG Forester XT

Mannix

Hi folks,

my name is Mannix and I've just joined isdc. Big Subaru fan - I have an 4th Gen Legacy Wagon and recently picked up a SG Forester XT which needs some TLC and was told that this forum would provide solid advice. :thumbsup:

IMG_4667.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4954.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks,

Mannix

Last edited:
Welcome have a Foz myself older Sf5 great cars.

Was admiring that one u bought on DD recently nice job[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi folks,

my name is Mannix and I've just joined isdc. Big Subaru fan - I have an 4th Gen Legacy Wagon and recently picked up a SG Forester XT which needs some TLC and was told that this forum would provide solid advice. [emoji106]

IMG_4667.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4954.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks,

Mannix
Welcome and love the Foz! Great to see you sorted out access to the forums.

Mannix is hoping to get some upgrades going and hopefully a few of the impreza parts should fit on the Foz.

Ciaran has done a few upgrades which have improved the the way it drives. He'd be a good person to chat to[emoji1417]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome and love the Foz! Great to see you sorted out access to the forums.

Mannix is hoping to get some upgrades going and hopefully a few of the impreza parts should fit on the Foz.

Ciaran has done a few upgrades which have improved the the way it drives. He'd be a good person to chat to[emoji1417]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Cheers Hassen!

Want to sort the suspension first - need to get it up on a lift and have good poke around it. Would like to lower it a tad too.

Not sure whether lowering springs, coilovers or some Impreza suspension would be best. Any suggestions would be welcome ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along. Iv a forester Xt myself [emoji106] DSC_1897.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• DSC_1897.jpg
    DSC_1897.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 59
Cheers Hassen!

Want to sort the suspension first - need to get it up on a lift and have good poke around it. Would like to lower it a tad too.

Not sure whether lowering springs, coilovers or some Impreza suspension would be best. Any suggestions would be welcome ;)

Most likely has self levelijg suspension on rear. So cant just fit springs.

If want me pm your chassis number and can go through options

Welcome along mannix :thumbsup: glad to see your sorted :thumbsup: Cool colour in the legacy had a few of them legacys there a great car :thumbsup: forester looks the job too :thumbsup:

Most likely has self levelijg suspension on rear. So cant just fit springs.

If want me pm your chassis number and can go through options

Hi Dave, looks like a single shock (no secondary leveling canister jobby) on the rears.

Pm replied.

Was defo self leveling in from factory on that chassis number. So most like aftermarket replacments.

Send me some pics.

Pm replied.

Was defo self leveling in from factory on that chassis number. So most like aftermarket replacments.

Send me some pics.

Yep, I believe it has KYB shocks (could still see the little red sticker) but will send on some pics on the weekend.

Welcome along man. Two nice motors there, XT will bring a wee smile to your face I thinks lol
Well wear ????????

Back