Key transponder programming

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi.

Does anyone has the scanning tool/software that I could get a lend of to program the transponder key for the Impreza please? I got 2 extra keys cut and need to program the transponder so that the car can then start.

If there is another way to do it, I'd be most grateful to try it out and learn something new in the process.

Thanks a million,

Hassen

yeah hassen i should be able to do it .

dunno if im going to C&C sunday , possibly

yeah hassen i should be able to do it .

dunno if im going to C&C sunday , possibly

Legend. Not gonna be at c&c next and don't have the transponder yet. Ordered it today and might have it early next week hopefully. I'll keep you posted.

Also, trying something new. Found a Subaru diagnostic software, that is free to use and will be trying it out over the weekend and see if it can run diagnostic codes etc. Will also check if it can do the transponder as well. I will keep the forum updated on that and see if it could be useful to others.

i dont knpow if my machine will program "your" transponder chip . more than likely il have to use one of my own , chip an programming usually costs ?60.

where /how much was chip you ordered ?

i dont knpow if my machine will program "your" transponder chip . more than likely il have to use one of my own , chip an programming usually costs ?60.

where /how much was chip you ordered ?

Gotcha. I ordered it from a seller that sells keys etc on Ebay and cost ?11+shipping for 2 of the small ones that slide into the key usually.

Back