KING COBRA DOUBLE DIN DVD PLAYER + A WHOLE LOT MORE, GROUP BUY

[quote author=Scoobymaniac link=topic=19963.msg243862#msg243862 date=1261437563]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=19963.msg243861#msg243861 date=1261437398]
if you go UPS they try and charge the VAT after the delivery..politely tell them to suck one of your testicles..problem sloved
[/quote]

Fed-Ex do the same, 6 weeks after delivery they send ya an invoice! told them on more than 1 occasion to lick my left one :angry1:
[/quote]

Scamming it for themselfs..no way they are declaring it sure the package is sealed coming in and unmarked and undeclared

Yeah I know, they invoiced me for an item marked as gift, when I rang them they said a company can't send you a gift. I told them an item i bought was faulty and this was a replacement. they said the shipper (in china) would have to pay the customs charges :lol: :lol: :lol: Best of luck i said :thumbsup:

How come they can tell me within 10 seconds online who signed for the parcel but it takes them 6 weeks to invoice customs charges? Chancers :angry1:

What's the story with The Sat Nav on these units?? Can a updated card for europe be bought for them? Are what options are there with the quality of maps you can buy for them ? :dontknow:
Would also be interested in one of these units :thumbsup:

AFAIK Derek they are compatible with the latest garmin/tom tom and other major manufacturers map updates. Think there's some info on Chinavisions website. I'll try find it :thumbsup:

i have one in my car there quailty,the features are great just plug your laptop in and but your music and films on it ,

Hope to have more news on this in the next few days lads,
i will post up here when i have more details, just dont want
to get ahead of myself :thumbsup:

yeah have it out at the moment putting it back in, was gonna sale the car with the standard radio.no probs yeah can have a look when ever :thumbsup:

lads anyone still interested?

If not ill probably just go ahead early next month and order 1 for myself anyway

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=19963.msg253058#msg253058 date=1264540839]
STILL INTERESTED MYSELF!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

+1

Hi lads sorry about the delay getting back about this, i was on to a guy in glassnevin who can supply the unit for 320 each providing 10 units bought, his website, http://www.cheapelectronicsireland.com/ but he only orders and its dropshipped to one of our address's and customs and any other charges are then our problem, on learning this ive done a bit of research and its nearly impossible to avoid customs with such a large shipment and they seem to charge what they like, it might work out we save about 20 quid verses buying them individualy off chinavaision, buying 10 units direct from chinavasion is also an option but i would'nt like to take the responsability for sending nearly 3 grand to china for fear something might go wrong :dontknow: :thumbsup: going it alone might be the safest option :dontknow:

[quote author=scooby1wrx link=topic=19963.msg253078#msg253078 date=1264543196]
Hi lads sorry about the delay getting back about this, i was on to a guy in glassnevin who can supply the unit for 320 each providing 10 units bought, his website, http://www.cheapelectronicsireland.com/ but he only orders and its dropshipped to one of our address's and customs and any other charges are then our problem, on learning this ive done a bit of research and its nearly impossible to avoid customs with such a large shipment and they seem to charge what they like, it might work out we save about 20 quid verses buying them individualy off chinavaision, buying 10 units direct from chinavasion is also an option but i would'nt like to take the responsability for sending nearly 3 grand to china for fear something might go wrong :dontknow: :thumbsup: going it alone might be the safest option :dontknow:
[/quote]

that lad is a bit pointless really is he not???
:ponder2: :ponder2:

Would you not just be better buying it off him for €360 (including shipping) seeing as if you pay individually from chinavasion at €313, you will pay an additional €60 customs plus shipping as well??

Yeah but that chap is getting it dropshipped to your address and on top of the 360 delivered you are still liable for customs duty.

Back