Lads I am giving this car away. Make me an offer if inerested.

E

ericsti

Guest
Lads,

Most of you are more then lightly sick of seeing my car for sale at this stage and don't bother looking anymore so I thought I'd post here to get your attention.

Check it out for the deal of the century.

I'm open to offers but don't insult me by going to mad.

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=9467.50

Hopefully some one on here wants her. :subaru:

Thanks,

Eric.
 
It's a really bad time to sell it Eric.
Have been trying to sell my own wagon for a while now, with nothing, not even a phone call. Had dropped to €6k and heard nothing.

I think if you dropped the price to €12k people might not buy it. I just don't think people are willing to part with cash at the moment.

It's a great car for unbelievable money, but it just seems nobody is buying due to the economic climate and proximity to Christmas...

I'd recommend seeing about any possibility ok keeping it until things settle down.
 
Definatley. Very little things are selling at the moment, doesnt matter how cheap. I work in car sales myself and the run of the mill cheap stuff will sell but things a bit more up market and modified cars are just not selling. I would recommend holding on to it for the time being
 
have to agree with Yogi on this one its just a bad time hold on to it if ya can shes a beaut it would be an awful shame to let it go for less than its worth :subaru:
 
dont be paniced eric!!!!
you'll regret it in the longrun....
even if u drop to 10k,you wont sell before christmas!!!!!
best to wait til new year and see what happens....
good luck anyhow..fingers crossed
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Just a bad time for selling Eric. I dont think its worth loosing alot of money just to sell, hopefully the new year will be better :ponder:

Best of luck anyway with the sale :thumbsup:
 
if i was able to sell my leggy ied go after this car, but with the current climate im not sure its even worth trying to sell my own. i would be luckey to get 10,500 for mine. best of luck with the sale and if i was ever to switch to an impreza this car would be the one for me. :icon_pray:
 
northdublin said:
if i was able to sell my leggy ied go after this car, but with the current climate im not sure its even worth trying to sell my own. i would be luckey to get 10,500 for mine. best of luck with the sale and if i was ever to switch to an impreza this car would be the one for me. :icon_pray:

totally agree with this ..would be the one impreza within my price range would tempt me out of my b4..but as said id lose to much on mine aswell...I would hold out eric
 
If PM'ed him but i'm sure he's seen it already. Up to him.
 
Back
Top