Liverpool

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
I can now say i am ashamed to be a liverpool fan,i was confident that roy would steady the sinking ship but my god how wrong was i,we are dreadful no shape no confidence no nothing and i hope torres leaves sooner rather than later because he deserves to be playing with world class players,dont want to see him rotting here,because we aint goin to change anytime soon.sorry for the rant but im a very angry liverpool fan at this moment

I'm a United fan but I do feel sorry for the club. Its a club with unreal tradition, built its way to the top not like the clubs that are out there now where some rich owner comes in starts buying all around them to get instance success.
Liverpool are in huge freefall. Can't blame the new manager either look what he took over. I think Man U could be heading that way even if it takes a few years but unless the yanks are got out sooner rather than later it will. The debit will take take over

i don't know why anyone is surprised....no new players while all around improve...be lucky with ufea cup.

n504009956_509715_2006270.jpg

[quote author=Gretts. link=topic=26908.msg315787#msg315787 date=1286139111]
january window bye bye torres, bye bye gerrard, bye bye reina
[/quote]

Club wont sell in January...

The players would want to have a good look at themselves too...

wouldnt blame anybody for leaving now,torres only stayed in the summer because he was promised new owners but that didint happen,wasent expectin miricales under hodgson but wasent expectin this start..disaster

some shocking start to the season alright
have to agree with gerry,united could very easily head the same way :icon_cry:

Genuinely disappointed for Liverpool, that's coming from a Chelsea fan.

Can't believe their position in the table at the moment, cannot see the big name players staying at the club come January.

Liverpool Fans look up the video Dear mr hicks on youtube tell all your other liverpool fans its an effort to get them out of our club,sorry dont know how to put up link.

Bank hopefully take over in the next few weeks and am sure club will be sold within days.

Yanks f*** off home

:smokin:

Just goes to show they are liars they had bought in purslow and co to try sell the club back in april,now they tried to get rid of them so they can keep there grubby hands on our club when the deadline looms!yanks out now!!!!they have bought this club to its knees :angry1:

Back