Liverpool

No matter what happens off the field, things are as low as you could get on the field. Administration, new owners, the same owners, a sacked board.....whatever happens can't take away from the fact that we are fielding a shite team playing awful football at the moment!

[quote author=scoobydo link=topic=26908.msg315775#msg315775 date=1286138279]
I can now say i am ashamed to be a liverpool fan
[/quote]

I know you were pissed off when you wrote that - but it's bullshit in my opinion. Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain.....?????????????

oh oh what do the Red Sox owners know about football?

Another Glazier trick happening at Liverpool?. Are the Red Sox owners into doomed shopping malls aswell?

PS Im a Yankees fan and a United fan so now I hate Liverpool twice as much :lol: :lol:

It's not even what they know about football or not. If someone has the money to pay for Liverpool up front (as opposed to leveraged) and the cash to build a new stadium then Liverpool represent a good investment. There's potential to tap into 15,000 extra fans per game (min £15M a season) by getting the new stadium built and having a half decent team playing in it!

All cloud cuckoo land stuff at the moment though - if we're back in the CL by 2012/13 we'll be doing well.

LFC - not dead, just taking a 25 year break :icon_hang:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=26908.msg316321#msg316321 date=1286363715]
All cloud cuckoo land stuff at the moment though - if we're back in the CL by 2012/13 we'll be doing well.
[/quote]

I think you mean if you are back in the premier league by 2012/13, you'll be doing well :lol:

well Liverpool have been relegated once in their history as far as I know so it could easily happen again this season

[quote author=kbox link=topic=26908.msg316346#msg316346 date=1286369471]
well Liverpool have been relegated once in their history as far as I know so it could easily happen again this season
[/quote]

What odds ye give me on they WONT go down???????????

I have 100 with ye

I know you were pissed off when you wrote that - but it's bullshit in my opinion. Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain.....?????????????

agreed if your a fan you have to take the good with the bad....we'll be back!!!!

[quote author=narked link=topic=26908.msg316353#msg316353 date=1286371340]

agreed if your a fan you have to take the good with the bad....we'll be back!!!!

[/quote] I doubt They will be relegated. They'd have to be completely shite for the rest of the season. I'm a liverpool supporter myself so hopefully it will come good

kbox, win 2 games in we are in the top half....

Derby on sunday will tell alot about the players, if they cant get up for that well its time to piss off.

lol I don't look at the table anymore so i'd no head they only needed 2 wins to get back up

i hope the bad times at liverpool get better soon caus the fans dont deserve it .

I'd be one of the most pessimistic Liverpool fans you could meet so I'm not the best one to analyse this but I think a lot of us would struggle to confidently pick 2 wins out of this:

17-Oct-10 Everton A
23-Oct-10 Blackburn H
31-Oct-10 Bolton A
07-Nov-10 Chelsea H
10-Nov-10 Wigan A
13-Nov-10 Stoke A

2 wins in the next 2 games and we'd be top half maybe. 2 wins out the next 6 won't see us much better than we are now.

the derby match is massive!

Have to agree with you nodge, its the level of the performances they have just been terrible frankly, UTD have stunk as well but are managing to pick up points.

i dont think hodgson is the man 4 thejob anyway
if pool can sort themselves out, a better manager
will step forward, Im a wednesday fan born an breed
and its fair hard to move back up once u drop from top tier
cos once you drop no one wants to know about ya.

I don't wanna sound like a broken record but for me its youth players, same problem at UTD now as well. They just aren't blooding the local talent like they used to. there's to much demand for instant success , bringing in mercenaries who don't care about the club or the culture. Barcelona are proof that you can still develop local players and embrace superstars, English clubs seem to be losing this.
The worst thing about yesterdays game for me? the Liverpool players didn't really look that distraught or surprised when it was over, tells you a lot about the club and the culture that's developed now, they looked resigned to defeat, I don't know how Hodgson can change that I really don't,

As nodge was saying it is hard to see us picking up many points from the next few games,not forgeting the europa leauge is back thursday too,yea the players didnt seem to bothered after the game yesterday,dont know how hodgson thought it was the best performance so far,for me the opening day of the season against arsenal we looked well,martin o neil anybody??

Back