Long overdue Huge thanks to Dave and all at STI Tuning

bevan

Sunday Drivers
Apologies Dave i didnt post a thanks earlier, but just a quick note of appreciation, for all your hard work attention to detail and service.

About four months ago, i was in Daves with a friend dropping off his car for a service and saw a blue type ra in the corner of the shed being worked on. Being nosey i asked was it for sale, at this point i was on my way to longford to view an Evo 5. Needeless to say after a chat and a bit of negotiation, i didnt end up in the evo. From that point on Dave went out of his way to make sure the car was as i wanted it, nothing was too much, and i was probably a pain in the arse as the little details kept changing as i saw the car progress.

I cant reccomend Dave enough to all of you. Not only did he rebuild the engine, but he sourced and replaced the front end from facelift to classic including npaintwork, fitting hids, and agreeing to sell me wheels off one of his own personal cars etc.

Money couldnt and im sure didnt repay the time, attention and effort, that Dave and the lads put into a car that could easily have been resigned to breaking. For a 14 year old car that had no interior, no engine, and was missing a tonne of bits when i first saw it Dave transformed the car into something thats a pleasure to own and drive. I could easily imagine labour hours in the triple numbers having gone into this car.

I have the car almost four months now i think, and car just flew its first NCT, and 2500 kms after the rebuild keeps getting better. Also to add on Dave did the first service on the car a few weeks back, and the cost, and service were as expected 110%

:thumbsup:

Back