Lookin for a type R

Paul v4

Petrolheads
Howdy lads

As of today iv got my 2 STIs up for sale and im on the look out for a well built HI powered v5/6 type R

would have anythin up to 25k (euro) to spend, so if anybody comes by any on there travels :geek:

or knows of any for sale in the UK or Ireland let me know.

Thanks Paul :thumbsup:

You should look at KENC's impreza not a type r but the engine build on that is second to none in this country...its the one Reno built...only wants 15 for it as well..420 bhp

22b would be the JOB paul... join the queue of people lookin for v5/v6 type R's.. thats a serious wad of cash to be spendin..good luck with the hunt! :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=9592.msg113982#msg113982 date=1221580496]
You should look at KENC's impreza not a type r but the engine build on that is second to none in this country...its the one Reno built...only wants 15 for it as well..420 bhp
[/quote]

Know the car well Dave iv been tempted by it a few times :icon_grin:

but only after a type R really

[quote author=20VBZR link=topic=9592.msg113983#msg113983 date=1221580568]
22b would be the JOB paul... join the queue of people lookin for v5/v6 type R's.. thats a serious wad of cash to be spendin..good luck with the hunt! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I have a black v5 type R aswell that is up for sale since today :thumbsup:

you could pm kenc ask where his old type r went that was running something like 380bhp on a conservative map..2.5 forged bottom end..think he sold it for around 19

I have a 97V4 Type-R With A fare amount of work done remapped 3 times at this stage. Very tight etc but any inspection welcome.....

[quote author=Paddy scooby link=topic=9592.msg114000#msg114000 date=1221582079]
I have a 97V4 Type-R With A fare amount of work done remapped 3 times at this stage. Very tight etc but any inspection welcome.....
[/quote]

Thanks anyway Paddy :thumbsup: but i dont think think its what im after

iv got a v5 type R with a bit of work done runnin 316 BHP but im after one with a LOT more.

madmadmad. why dont you just fire what you have in to the black type r.
and at the end you know exactly what you have and running the power you have.

Ah right, best of luck with it anyway but at this stage I would point you in the driection of the site traders and Im sure they are well capable of creating a monster for ya!!

Paddy

Back